free web tracker soliloquies: vodafone

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Sunday, September 05, 2004

vodafone


I'm a type of guy who rarely watch TV, so I have rather limited knowledge on things related to TV, such as commercials, dramas, domestic music, and so on. But my sister tends to favor watching television during dinner, which is of course, hopelessly annoying...which gives me minimum amount of information related to television. Today during dinner, I saw the new tv ad from Vodafone, the phone operator company, which I though was locationed at Roppongi Hills. I was able to sight the transparent number showing window thing that is there, and other familiar sights located there in the footage.

I'm pretty sure though...oh, I kinda like the girl in the footage, although I'm not sure what her name is. lol I think I favored the last commercial of her series too, in this cafe kinda place. Unfortunately, I have no intention of changing the operator from DoCoMo, which is totally against their will. Sorry Vodafone! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home