free web tracker soliloquies: hydrocarbons and organisms

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

hydrocarbons and organisms

We were given a substitute break today, since last Sunday was used for our School Festival. Foreseening that I'll be hellishly hectic the later half of the week, I stayed home and took care of the assignments that were due this week: chemistry report, japanese history presentation, Mr. Griffin's vocabs, Mr. L's vocabs, ethics presentation, and last, but not least, Mr. Kringle's weekly quiz. Unfortunately, like always, I wasn't able to take care of all of them. Out of those assignments listed above, chemistry report and vocabs were taken care of today. That should make things way easier for me, at least for now.

Along with the studies, I cleaned up my house today, since it was getting really dirty. I sorted out the prints, vaccumed my room, family room, and the hallways, and cleaned up the shower unit and bathroom. Now, I feel so much more comfortable, at least mentally. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home