free web tracker soliloquies: clinical depression??

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Friday, April 21, 2006

clinical depression??

You know when you are positively sure about something yet you still are unsure about it??

I am confronting a fork in the road which is disturbing my decision making ability. All those signs that appeared and went probably imply something and I am pretty sure about it. Nonetheless, I have also have this struggle within myself, telling me that those signs are absolutely coincidental. Consistency and relativity are the keywords for this dilemma, I guess. I have observed enough consistency, although its a bit intermittent. Relativity is the part I'm doubting about...

If these signs imply something and if my interpretation is correct, I would be a happy man, but without all the confidence I used to have before, I am not sure and to be honest, simultaneously scared to find out the truth. This is the part where all this swinging comes from. I should prepare some dedication and get this dilemma over with...

I just hope everything goes as planned and...I also hope I don't screw it up this time. Last but not least, I am not in a state of clinical depression. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home