free web tracker soliloquies: new academic year

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

new academic year

A week has passed since my classes officially begun last week. As a Hiyoshi campus student again this year, I'm not seeing too many drastic changes this year other than the fact that I'm taking more advanced law classes.

The problem is these law classes. Although I majoring in law, I'm experiencing a lot of difficulty understanding what the professors are trying to imply in their classes, especially in civil law classes. Since my civil law class was understandable and had easy exams, I didn't study that hard. I'm not sure if that's the reason for this difficulty, but this obviously is not a good sign, considering the amount of stuff I have to learn this year before advancing into Mita campus.

But, I think a lot of problems lies in the way the professors are "teaching" their classes. They have absolutely no flow to their course and I have no clue where they are trying to direct us to. Anyway, I guess I'm going to have to put in a lot more effort to live through this year...sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home