free web tracker soliloquies: solitude

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

solitude

I haven't been interacting with people lately probably because I am way too busy working and also because of the nature of my new job, where you are assigned an office cubicle, typing in ordering forms, face-to-face with an LCD display. This could be the root cause of my solitude, although I'm not in a desperate need for someone either.

So far, I've found out that I've got work 6 days straight and it could be 7, depending on the outcome of my shift for April. Totally inappropriate and unlawful, but I can't complain really, because I work in 2 different places.

I did have some interaction today though, at the movie theater. I met some newbies there who came into replace the seniors who are leaving after their graduation. For some reason, I believe I have written this before here, but I don't really care.

After work today, I mailed my friend who I had been planning a day out during our spring recess, but was unable to due to our unavailability. I hope this plan will work out in the end.

What is with all this meaningless gibberish...hmmm. I guess I don't really have anything to write about. Perhaps, tomorrow could be a better day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home