free web tracker soliloquies: office

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Friday, March 17, 2006

office

From today, I'm officially an office worker with my own cluster. The office is located inside Queen's Tower of Minatomirai district of Yokohama with a great view of the earth below. Technically, I was still in my training period today, but I actually did some of the business they do there and was paid well for my service.

The great part about this job is that I consistently have something to do and I have a great environment to work in. Sitting, typing, drinking and it's gotta a decent break. I can't really write anything specific about my job there due to an accord I had to sign prior to my hiring.

That's about it...I've just got to work hard to pay back my debt to my parents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home