free web tracker soliloquies: albeit

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

albeit

Cell phone shop I tried out for last Thursday rejected me today...it was a bit shocking. Well, I did bring up certain restrictions that could have had some decisive effects for selection but still, with 120,000 yen of debt, I feel like shit.

With no other selection left, I've decided to try out for this Italian restaurant, located inside Sky Building in Yokohama. This job too, uses weekly shifts which is the convenience I find necessary for student part time jobs. Besides, I've always wanted to become a waiter, as far as I can remember.

Yes, the power of positive thinking.

2 Comments:

Blogger aniket said...

Just hope you get whatever the cellphone job didn'y give you...

9:53 PM  
Blogger Tatsuya said...

Yeah, money. lol I just hope I can find another job that will allow me to pay off my debts...:(

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home