free web tracker soliloquies: life

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Friday, February 10, 2006

life

Life's just unfair, isn't it?

For some reason, I feel like Alex Hitchens in the movie "Hitch". I wonder why. No, I guess there's no need to wonder at all. Actually, I precisely understand what's wrong, although I'm not going to state it here.

Watch "Hitch", then you'll understand. No, wait. It's probably more similar to the situation Monica, Rachel and Phoebe were placed in when then said "We're good people." in the Valentine's Day bonfire episode of FRIENDS or worse. I totally understand the fact that these actions are not done on behalf of my own good, but...how long will this endless compromising last?? Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home