free web tracker soliloquies: input

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

input

Basically, I am sick of typing thing on keyboards, since that what I do at my new work. Can you imagine yourself typing in product numbers and specifications of contact lenses 6 hours a day? Even though I did say I like the part that I always had something to do unlike my other job, it's obviously tiring to stare at and punch in strings after strings of numbers into computers.

I woke up at 7 this morning and began my work at 9. My shift lasted up to 17, although the it originally was up to 17:30. Yes, my office ran out of ordering sheets which I devote my time and computer skills to input, without errors.

After I got out of work, I came home and celebrated my sister's 15th birthday at an Italian restaurant located in my town. My family and I ordered a lot of appetizer and entrees and enjoyed some descent food there. The wine and lemoncello I ordered there is making me a bit drunk, but it's okay as long as you're no addicted to alcohol or anything.

Nevertheless, currently, my life consist of sleeping, eating, drinking and working...hmm, I'm heading straight toward diabetes. My grandfather's got it, so I just hope I won't get it easier from genetic cause. Blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home