free web tracker soliloquies: workin' hard

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

workin' hard

Today was nothing but work, just like many of the days consisting my spring break. I worked in my new job like always, inputting ordering forms as fast as I can. Unfortunately, despite my shallow experience, I ended up having all these form with complicated procedures and was given a lot of advice regarding some unconventional steps that had to be taken to properly input those types of forms.

During the lunch break, when I was walking around Landmark Plaza located nearby my office, I saw a pianist playing numerous Chopin songs on the piano. Her performance was fascinating and she played a lot of famous songs, such as Etude No. 10 and that song featured in the movie "The Pianist".

Afterwards, I inputted more and more ordering sheets into the computer and I ended up with 13 in total. A new record. However, there's a lot more I must learn like the procedures I was talking about before. I am really fast at typing consider in my experience, but some things have to be learned, in order to make the whole process faster.

Anyway, this job is a great computer repeller. I feel sick of typing after all that inputting I had to do during work. It would be great for computer addicts, who just can't get their hands off their keyboards. I wouldn't have written this post if it wasn't for my English skills.

Tomorrow is another work day, back at the movie theater. It could be a bit difficult for me to catch up, though. Who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home