free web tracker soliloquies: it seems

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

it seems

Even though I don't remember going forward for participation, it seems like I am going to participate in the quiz rally kinda thing, which is planned as the main event tomorrow at the "tanabata" festival in my school. I will do my best with my unidentified team members...I wonder who I am registered with. Curious.

In fact, today is the actual "tanabata". Air pollution in the recent years have made the "amanogawa" or the milky way, more difficult to observe than ever before. I don't know how "tanabata" became a holiday, or the derivation of the story. Actually, I'm not confident on whether I will be able to tell the story behing "tanabata" completely. If anyone knows, please explain these facts to me on this chance! :-)

All of the finals came back into my hands. The results...so far, so good! :-) I'm eager to find out what my teachers are going to give me this semester. My goal is an average of 8.0, and the current calculation based on my test scores is giving out 8.2 as my average for this semester. I hope this calculation is going to become a reality!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home