free web tracker soliloquies: bad day

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Friday, September 24, 2004

bad day


Things didn't go as planned this morning. Yes, it was Tatsuya's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad morning...well, not that bad, but...as you can see here, my car was about to be towed away by the crane dude, and I had to make a run to the police station to get my car back.

Obviously, that is not true. I don't feel like writing bad stuffs down here anyway. The keywords are "outline mistransfer" and "lack of consentration", which explains my 1st and 2nd periods today, respectively.

This did get better as time moved on though. 3rd period, normal. 4th period, self-study. 5th period, normal. 6th and 7th periods, fine. After class, better. After school, fun. That's about it.

My Japanese blog service is undergoing a renewal, so I'll post my daily column here instead!
Famous Birthdays -September 25th-
1881/09/25 Lu Xun (Chinese Writer)
1906/09/25 Dmitry Shostakovich (Soviet Composer)
1930/09/25 Shel Silverstein (American Poet : Falling Up, The Giving Tree, Where the Sidewalk Ends)
1951/09/25 Mark Hamill (American Actor, starred in Star Wars as Luke Skywalker)
1952/09/25 Christopher Leeve (American Actor, former Superman, pararized)
1968/09/25 Will Smith (American Actor, Singer)
1969/09/25 Catherine Zeta-Jones (British Actress)
1981/09/25 Shinji Uchiyama (Japanese Talent)
1981/09/25 MEGUMI (Japanese Talent)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home