free web tracker soliloquies: cappucino

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

cappucino


Nothing really happened at school today...like all school days. Oh, but I think I've found what I'm going to do for the ethics presentation though. Good news, since I couldn't think up of anything to present.

I was kind of blue last night, which made me start watching some memorable episodes of "FRIENDS". As many of you know, the main characters of this sitcom hangs out at a coffee house called "Central Perk". I started to have the crave for coffee after watching the coffee house scene. This was great, because I really wanted to try out this new caffe maker thing. The tool was really simple, and I was able to make the cappucino milk foam, quick and easy. In fact, I've always wanted a cappucino maker....those $500 ones I can't afford. But I think this tool's just for the job. Thank you very much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home