free web tracker soliloquies: skool haz begun

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

skool haz begun

Now that school has begun, my blog entrees will be most likely be shorter than the ones I wrote over the summer. Today was my "Back-To-School" day, which is like one of the worst days in a typical year. I was pretty sure before today, but school sucks. Too boring...maybe it matches better with the phrase "not fulfilling". School days are just day after day of repeated process. There's not even a bit of freshness to your life, which is something summer vacations are good at offering.

What's more, today was kinda like a reunion day for most of the people in my school, but I've seen majority of my class at least once over the summer, and it may sound unbelievable, but there are 2 people in my class who I saw 12 or 13 days out of 49 days of recess. These facts wiped away all the "back-to-school" freshness, if there is any, out. I favor narrow and deep relationships more than broad and shallow relationships. I was able to spend my summer with the kind of relationship I like. But now, I have to go back to the latter way. Even if I spoke often to that person in school, I didn't meet them over the summer, not even once. In fact, I only saw 8 or 9 people privately.

I hate hanging out with people I don't even like, but that's kinda inevitable when school starts...damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home