free web tracker soliloquies: what shall i do now?

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Thursday, September 09, 2004

what shall i do now?


Okay. The classes had begun today. They were all so...normal, just like the ones held in the first semester. Lame-o! Anyway, today, on my way home, I was chit-chatiing with some of my friends on the bus. They told me what they did on Mr. Kringle's first class this semester, which was...this blog!

Now, as you can see, I've been writing this blog everyday ever since July 2nd, and whats more, I've written some "not for everyone" kinda thing here too. Holy S**T! What shall I do? I just can't evaporate this blog...it will obviously lower my grade. But I'm not in the mood for deleting the articles one by one.

Oh well...no one checks these blogs out anyway :p

Today, was not the best day for me, and was kind of unlucky from the morning. Not that desperate, but it definately was not my best day. A lot of mini "feel bad" occurences were placed through out the day. I hope tomorrow will be a better day...lol

Last, but not least...

::Happy 18th Birthday!!!!!!!!::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home