free web tracker soliloquies: live from avc b

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Monday, September 13, 2004

live from avc b

I'm writing this blog for Mr. Kringle's class. I don't feel like studying for the upcoming quiz just yet, so I'll just observe what I see. On my left, Yuki is making a rough draft of his blog on Microsoft Word. On the left of him, Tatsuro is making his entree, currently on his third line. On my right, Yuta began making his blog post on Word, and on his right, Michiko's blabbering with Manabu. On my back, someone is making her blog too. This can probably conclude that everyone's making their blogs this period.

The End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home