free web tracker soliloquies: quotes

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

quotes


I'm beginning to notice how painful it is to be alone, even though I used to favor some degree of solitude. However, now it seems that my nature had changed without me noticing it...I just can't resist being alone, especially when there's someone I really want to be with, as long as possible.

Also, my positiveness is making me overexpect on things. When I expect someone to do things up to a certain level, and he or she does it only up to a level lower than that in real life, that fact makes me really disappointed. I should just take things more easily and be more practical about everything, but the expecting nature of me seems unavoidable.

Am I just being greedy? Is the way things are now in the best format? My will of monopolizing is just getting bigger... I feel like there's a bomb inside my heart that is about to explode and I would really love to let the explosion out by igniting it, although I don't have enough confidence and courage to light it's fuse. An "incident" that had occured in the past is being a trauma for me. Please give me a one last nudge...that will do, I think.

I don't understand why I'm writing about a matter this private on a public place like this, when it's most likely seen by some people I know...I guess it's probably because I lack the obiedience to say this at a place more proper. Why am I lying to my own feeling? Why am I pretending that I'm not seeing the signal? Some quotes for my heart. Sigh. I hate myself.

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Carl Jung

Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
Abraham Lincoln

Man is the artificer of his own happiness.
Henry David Thoreau

In these matters, the only certainty is that nothing is certain.
Pliny the Elder

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainly is absurd.
Volitaire

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home