free web tracker soliloquies: la classe française

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

la classe française


My French class began for the second semester today. I love Mr. Durrenberger, or Vincent's classes. He's really easy to understand, and his efforts toward the class is easily noticable. Unfortunately, the classes are placed in the 6th and 7th periods, which extends the day passing 4pm...I know these foreign language teachers are from the university, but things would be much better if these classes can be relocated inside the "normal" schedule. For your notice, today we reviewed what we did in the 1st semester(trimester?) first, and learned the phrase "Pendent les vacance...", which means "During vacation" in English. My French skills remained better than I thought. Relief.

I'm beginning to see a lot of new iPod users in my school lately...bummer. I was the first person to actually buy an iPod in our grade, and it used to be my trademark. Well, all of the newcomers are using the newer models, or the mini, and (I think) I'm the only one using the original model, ha!

Tomorrow's the Kamakura Hiking day, a thing which I've been waiting for a while now. The "forecast" is saying that the weather for the Eastern Kanagawa region is Partly Cloudy, with a high of 30C. A bit hot and a bit humid, but not bad, eh? lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home