free web tracker soliloquies: business trip

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Sunday, September 26, 2004

business trip


I made a "business trip" today to Chigasaki, in order to setup someone's wireless LAN. Things went well, and I was able to construct the LAN itself in about 30 min. After the LAN setup was finished, I installed the mouse, transferred the files, and so on, to get it on track.

My grandma was making a visit today after I came home, and we had a nice dinner with things my grandma and mom bought from Kinokuniya. I enjoyed eating various cheeses and Italian sausages they brought home, and the dinner was really fulfilling.

6 days of continuous school beginning tomorrow...sigh, sigh, sigh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicolaita D. said...

Your posts are really interesting!
my weblog: www.nicolaitadan.tk

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home