free web tracker soliloquies: yuck

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Saturday, September 25, 2004

yuck


I wish I could squeeze out all the humidity...well not necessary all, but most of it out of the air, like a towel. The action would surely cause a disasterous flood in that area, but we'll bare it. All I want is a fresh autumn breeze, not the reverbation of the disgusting, humid, summer air. Yuck.

For the first time in my life, I was brought to this casual izakaya restraunt in Kamakura called Wara-wara. Unfortunately, it was not the kind of a place I favor. The food served there was not bad, but the store itself...drunken people, small compartments, smokers...no way, Jose. I'm definately going to make my parents bring me to the Italian resteraunt in Kotsubo, a place I've always wanted to go, next time we feel like eating out.

After suffering the posing, smoking morons whom sat next to me for an hour, we came home. There awaited a great dessert. Cakes! There's this promise my father made to our family, which is for him to bring home (GOOD) cakes from Tokyo on his pay days. And this time, the cake was from
Queen Alice. Yes, it was delicious indeed!

My Japanese blog service is still down. I feel like making a move, once I get my hands on the old blog. That service sucks! So, the column will continue here today, again.

Famous Birthdays -September 26th-
1830/09/26 Toshimichi Okubo
1898/09/26 George Gershwin
1957/09/26 Yoshimi Tendo
1971/09/26 David Arquette
1977/09/26 Aiko Sato
1981/09/26 Serena Williams
1982/09/26 Christina Millian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home