free web tracker soliloquies: reality

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Friday, October 21, 2005

reality

Believe it or not, I actually made a visit to Shibuya to purchase the tickets I was talking about yesterday. I woke up at 5:45 this morning, took the 6:22 bus, took the 6:46 train and arrived at Shibuya at around 8:00. I've never seen Shibuya that scarce...anyway, there were about 12 people lining up in the front of the theater when I got there. It was rather surprising to see that many people since I was pretty sure I was going to be the first one there.

The theater began selling tickets at around 8:55. Unfortunately, I was unable to get the front row seats, but it was quite a "give and take" given the fact that they are gonna have a little show before the movie itself and there's no place that is suitable for both of these elements.

I am a reasonable, efficient guy. I don't understand why I'm actually doing these inexplainable stuff. I missed half of my first period and paid 3300 yen for something with a lot of uncertainty. This whole plan could end up in a rubbish bin.

During lunch today, my best friend and I discussed a lot about the issue I'm currently having. In a stable state of mind I was able to maintain today, I was able to think more clearly without the loveblind syndrome. Even if I am able to establish a relationship with her, will I be able to sustain it? The conclusion is...unlikely. I still can't understand what's going through her mind with all my resources and conjectures in place.

Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home