free web tracker soliloquies: bbq

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

bbq

Today, I went barbequeing with folks from our circle to Fussa in Western Tokyo. We did intercept a lot of troubles on our way there and at the park, but the event itself as a whole was quite enjoyable. I did end up all black and dirty from the smoke and stuff though. lol

Anyway...there are some information you don't want to obtain at a certain timing. Even though if you know you are living in an illusional world you created out of lies, that world may turn out really comfortable for you. I know I don't really have any chance on this matter I had been thrown around for months now, it's at least nice to be able to dream about an unrealistic illusion.

But finally, I think I am able to move on once and for all. I have found an alternative "wonder" I would like to put my effort into. Well, I am not going to tell anyone just yet, but quite attractive, really.

Second thought. I don't know...there's nothing more frightening than a misunderstanding of yourself. That's the kind of state I'm currently situated in. Grrrr....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home