free web tracker soliloquies: civil law

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

civil law

The attitude my classmates took during Civil Law class today is exactly what I'm talking about.

Indeed, these classmates I took this class with are the closest people I have in college, but I was really disgusted by the actions they took during class. They got out of the classroom to go buy ice cream and Pocky, brought it back, consumed it in the classroom, blabbered on and on for most of the class; all during class which probably irritated a lot of "motivated" people.

This kind of immaturity's got to stop...I mean, come on, we are college students. You must judge the environment you are situated in and control yourself according to it. I don't care if you are the craziest moron when we are in Shibuya or while we are in a karaoke box, but there is this attitude you should take while you take classes. Self control is necessary...the bottom line is just keep yourselves quiet and don't annoy others. That is the manner.

Classrooms aren't intended for social activities and they aren't a rendezvous point either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home