free web tracker soliloquies: fight

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

fight

My instinct and my will are having a major quarrel inside my mind...while my instinct is telling me to go, my will is telling me to give up. After all, I've commited almost all of the actions I've thought up of to impress her and nothing's happening. No sign, no clue, no nothing...

God, this sucks. So mortifying...I can't believe I'm actually crying night after night from this sense of regret that is flowing inside me. I want the powers Mel Gibson got in the movie "What Women Want".

Maybe this is the reality...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home