free web tracker soliloquies: a day at work

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Friday, May 05, 2006

a day at work

Life is full of irony and this fact has been known for a while already...I think.

For some reason, I am having a lot of shift cuts when I need the money for my payment. My shifts are not cut because of my lack of experience or because I'm getting detentions for my inferior performance. Since we are getting a lot less orders than expected, the whole center closes early. What's worse, I'm having a lot of idle time during my shift too with nothing to do.

This sort of situation never happened in March or April when I first began this job and its stable flow of work was a point I praised the most. I guess I'm just going to have to throw myself in for a couple more Sundays to meet my income goal for this month. Boo hoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home