free web tracker soliloquies: may 5th

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Friday, May 05, 2006

may 5th

Short time, no see...given the fact that I haven't written in 2 days. I had a lot of family affairs yesterday and today.

On Tuesday, I went shopping with my mom after school and she chose her gift for Mother's Day in Takashimaya Department Store. For some reason, all the "people related holidays" are greatly respected in my family. We always celebrate Mother's Day, Father's Day, birthdays, wedding anniversaries with a lot of devotion and gift givings.

Afterwards, we had dinner at Chungking Restaurant, located in Yokohama's Chinatown. The restaurant is my grandfather's favorite and whenever my grandfather calls us up for dinner, we all adjust our schedules and have dinner there. Dinner there was great like always, especially the noodles I ordered after dinner. They were one of a kind. My grandfather came home with us and stayed at our place that night.

On Wednesday, my "other" grandmother came over. I made my explanation about my summer school program I applied to during lunch to my grandmother and my grandfather. Fortunately, my grandmother, who had already shown her sympathy toward my will had agreed to lend me money that will allow me to make my upcoming payment. Furthermore, my grandfather too, gave me a large "contribution" to me which was totally unexpected. I can't thank them enough. My family spent some grand time at our house yesterday, talking about various matters regarding both sides of my family.

The amount of achievement you gain is enormous, once you make up your mind toward a clear goal. This program is indeed a clear objective I have put my devotion into and as a result, I have gained a lot of understanding from the members of my family. No matter how persuasive you are, your actions and results are the only factors that prove your achievements.

I have made a grand design for my other objective today. I wish this mission will go along as well as my summer school program.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home