free web tracker soliloquies: cambridge

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Friday, April 28, 2006

cambridge

Yes, I've got my results. I am going to Cambridge this summer. Yay! In August, I will spend some grand time in the United Kingdom studying, communicating, interacting and sightseeing. This whole concept was unachievable without support of my friends and my family. I owe everyone a lot. Although the program is going to cost me a lot of money, this whole experience will be precious for me, even though I am going to sacrifice my family trip this year, due to overlapping itinerary.

But even though I was happy the moment I saw my student ID number on the bulletin board, I felt gloomy throughout the day. I wonder why...well, I do know why, but. Is there anything I can do to improve this situation or have I completely screwed things up for some particular reason?

Let's just say I was really tired today from all the essay writing I did last night. Period. Why is the British pound so valuable anyway? 1 pound is equivalent to 206 yen. Bloody hell.


Everything’s so blurry
And everyone’s so fake
And everybody’s empty
And everything is so messed up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home