free web tracker soliloquies: indian summer...no, indian tsuyu lol

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

indian summer...no, indian tsuyu lol

Lately, the weather is like as if we are experiencing tsuyu already.

For those of you who needs an explanation, tsuyu is the name of a rainy season we have in June when two huge chunks of different types of air collide high above the Japanese archipelago. Meteorologically, tsuyu ends when the chunk of air which derived from the south successfully pushes the other one up north, triggering the Japanese summer.

I know some of you may find this entry really boring, since this is a common knowledge to most Japanese. But through my visit to the States this winter, I found out how explanation skills are necessary for a smooth, intercultural communication.

FYI, today was yet an another ordinary day at work with a lot less orders than I expected.


I'm walking away, from the troubles in my life
I'm walking away, oh to find a better day
I'm walking away, from the troubles in my life
I'm walking away, oh to find a better day
I'm walking away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home