free web tracker soliloquies: techinical support

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Monday, May 08, 2006

techinical support

For the past few days, I have been giving some technical assistance to my friend from the States, currently residing in Hyogo prefecture about iPod nano and blogging. He has decided to begin an English blog of his own which I think is a great thing, since this is one of the only ways you can actually exercise your English ability.

At the same time, I talked to my friend from high school who is going to Cambridge with me this summer. We talked about how excited and anticipated we are toward the program and joked around a bit, guessing the airline that is going to bring us there. Coincidentally, my friend from the State also applied to a foreign exchange program as well. I guess most returnees have some sort of attribution toward foreign countries.

Because of this long chat, I was a late sleeper this morning. Well, some nights like these are acceptable on certain occasions, right? With my homework done, I am all set and ready for school tomorrow. Basically, I need stuff to do to have an efficient, productive life. Besides, I've got plenty of spare time as a student and Golden Week was not really necessary at the moment. I'm not going to have any long holidays for a while (until July), but things will be just as fine.

No time to waste...I've got a lot to study ahead.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really appreciate you about the i-pod! Thanks a lot!

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home