free web tracker soliloquies: wednesday

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

wednesday

Due to technical difficulties, I was unable to update my blog last night...blogger's server was down or something. I know I had some stuff to write about that had no significance with yesterday's events, but unfortunately, I can recall that topic now.

Today was like any other Wednesdays I had this academic year, although I did explore the Shintoshi/Sky Building complex, located on the east side of Yokohama station, prior to my classes since I had some spare time. I walked in and out of boutiques and shops inside these two buildings and skimmed through some travel books. Afterwards, I walked around the building, scavenging for some new findings.

I left Sogo at noon when the toy clock hanging over its underground entrance notifies the pedestrian with a joyful tune of "It's a Small World" and headed for school. My classes weren't any different either. I went to bank in Hiyoshi, purchased my last textbook and took the Constitutional Law class.

Then, joining others, I took the Civil Law class, made some corrections to my schedule and headed home with my friend from high school. Actually, I did end up in Yodobashi Camera in Yokohoma before getting home since my friend wanted to get himself an iPod nano. This is my 5th time seeing someone buy some sort of iPod...

I'd better request some advertising fee from Apple. lol That will definately help me out greatly.


Because maybe
You're gonna be the one who saves me ?
And after all
You're my wonderwall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home