free web tracker soliloquies: the stb!!!!!

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Saturday, July 10, 2004

the stb!!!!!


Today, I had a fabulous day! Thanks to my friend Yoshiyuki, we were able to get together once again as the tennis club, and we played tennis...well actually, it was bowling. STB, is an abbriviation for SFC Tennis Club Bowling. It was our first time today, but everyone confirmed that we were going to keep on continuing this event as our new tradition.

The rendezvous of the event was at Yokohama Sta. I went "shopping" for new pair of loafers prior to the event. It was 10,000 yen at the bargain. lol Well anyway, after the rendezvous, we walked together to the bowling ally near Yodobashi Camera. Two games were played by everyone, each having this creative special format the eventmaster thought up of. My score was...:-p. It was probably the worst game I've played ever in my life, scorewise of course. Other than that, I believe I was able to enjoy the every last bit of it.

After the bowling was over, we went over to the pizza restaurant "Shakies". The taste of the pizzas served there reminded me of the pizzas I used to have in the States. Even if I do flatter, it was not the best pizzas I've ever had, but the mood and the delightful environment these events form is irresistable. We had a birthday party too, along with the dinner, since there was this guy, whose birthday is coming up tomorrow. I would like to use this oppurtunity to celebrate for him once again.
***Happy 18th Birthday, Yuta!***

I wonder when our next STB is going to be. I just can't wait!:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home