free web tracker soliloquies: what...? & is there...?

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Friday, July 09, 2004

what...? & is there...?


There's a question that have been whirling inside my mind for the past 7 months, and which I haven't figured out or received the answer to it yet. It's making me crazy...only if I knew. I do have a probable hypothesis to this doubt, but prejudices in the past has led me in making wrong decisions, mistakes. Furthermore, another fault can be catastrophic. It will certainly destroy what I have tried to build up. The lyrics I am going to post along today are the exact reflection of my current feeling. Profound? You're probably right. I'm in a desperate need of "you know what", and yes, an official one.

Actually...I've changed my mind. Sorry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home