free web tracker soliloquies: packing and lazy

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Saturday, August 07, 2004

packing and lazy


Tomorrow, I'll leave for a week long trip to Bali, and the suitcases were brought to the airport today in advance. It will be our first visit. I've heard that things are great there. and my expectations are high. And, it's our first visit to Asia, a totally new experience awaits us. lol Besides packing, I didn't do anything important enough to write about here. Just another plain old, boring, "nothing-to-do" day of the summer. My lazyness sparks on a day like this. lol

This morning, I had a little conversation with someone. I don't know the direct reason why we've reached the topic we talked about, but
I thought this "philosophy" she said during that conversation was really fascinating.
"There's a reason or a cause to everything."
I though it was really mystical, and logical too in someways. This is going to be another addtion to my "book of logics". lol

I'm probably going to make another post before departure tomorrow, but bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home