free web tracker soliloquies: finally! lol

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Sunday, August 01, 2004

finally! lol


Finally! Today, I actually started writing my rough draft; about 1,000 letters out of the necessary 12,000 for now...the dreadful graduation thesis may not be that tough after all. jk Who cares about others? I'll just begin and finish with my pace. :-)

Along with the "project"'s beginnning, I talked about my
selection of the desired faculty with my parents. They seemed to understand my will and goal well, and from their reactions and comments, I think I was able to get their acknowledge.

A week more till our vacation. I just can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home