free web tracker soliloquies: the "midnight" zone

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Friday, July 23, 2004

the "midnight" zone


Before I head off to my grandparents, I would like to write down this...thought.

Night, is the most peculiar time period of the day...its unique environment with the silence, and its lack of luminosity makes me think of such irrelavant and unimportant matters to a degree, where it keeps on going deeper and deeper like a quicksand or a blackhole, which as a result, ripens another issue...although in most cases, these issues are exaggerated in term of desperateness, within my mind. The conclusions gained from these unpractical thoughts are often false and depressing. The time period in which this "phenomenon" often occurs, is around midnight.
..is there any "psychological force" that is generated during the nighttime? If so, I would love to remove whatever matter that is causing this melancholy...a pill, an ointment, a shot, a vaccine...whatever! Its making me negative, and insane, simultaneously making me lose my confidence, which is insufficient in the first place. chagrin...pressure...dissatisfaction...distrust....oh, bullshit!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home