free web tracker soliloquies: will and grace

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Friday, July 16, 2004

will and grace


Now that my stock of "FRIENDS" is gone, I am seeking for my new entertainment, which I am hoping to be able to obtain over the summer. I searched on amazon.com, and there was this comedy sitcom, which is supposedly recommended by people whom bought "FRIENDS". It's about this lawyer and an interior coordinator, living together in an apartment in New York. They look like a couple, but the problem is...the lawyer guy is gay.

This sitcom airs in NBC in the States...which is the same channel "FRIENDS" used to, and still airs. It's been voted the 2nd best comedy by the TV watchers, only after "FRIENDS". And whats more, its DVDs are yet unavailable in Japan! However, I haven't been able to see an actual episode of the program. From my research, its likely aired on NHK. I hope this will fulfill my desire a little bit, and fill in the "hole", lying within my mind...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home