free web tracker soliloquies: God didn't abandon us after all!

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Friday, July 30, 2004

God didn't abandon us after all!

I've been observing the clouds for the past...6 hours, and the weather seems to be well enough for the fireworks. I guess the fate isn't as ironic as I thought. This can be a turning point for my negativenesss...positive thinking works! Furthermore, the city's determination was felt through the radio broadcasts, telling the citizens that the fireworks are going to be carryed out as planned..for 4 times! Now, with all the "dishes" set on the table, all I have to do now is...enjoy!!! Ciao! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home