free web tracker soliloquies: recently

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

recently

Recently, it seems that I'm thinking very negatively on issues and complexes, which is like the complete opposite of my normal self. It's true that I was an "over positive" thinker before, making beliefs at everything. But now things are quite different; I'm having doubts on everything...I also have this feeling , which is making me think I have failed and am failing on everything that are going on around me. For some reason, I conjecture I've done it again: slipped, finished, done, over...chances are going down the drain. I'm aware that a temporaral negativeness is an effective presciption to my "over positiveness", but it just isn't like me. Along with this, I'm beginning to think I'm losing myself, being flown by other individuals. Where are my opinions and ideas, which used to spurt out naturally from myself? Drought? Hope not... This is a chorus part extracted from a song by Jason Mraz. I anticipate that this song is going to be "The Remedy" for me.

Jason Mraz - "The Remedy (I Won't Worry)"
I won't worry my life away.
I won't worry my life away.

p.s. The aftermath of Japanese blog trend has finally arrived here. Whenever I could afford to time to, I'll try writing my entrees bilingually and today will be my first attempt...the topic is a bit heavy though.

Click here for the Japanese Version.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home