free web tracker soliloquies: sorry! we're closed

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Monday, August 02, 2004

sorry! we're closed


Okay folks, listen to this. After I woke up today, I took my bike to the city library. The weather was not too hot, and was bearable with the breeze. It takes about 10 min. on bike to the library. Upon arrival, I noticed something that was different from my last visit...bikes that were parked there last time were not there.

This bad idea flashed through my mind. Let's see, what day is it today...? MONDAY! Oh yeah, like I didn't know...unfortunately, I didn't have it tracked. I already knew that our library was closed for sorting on Mondays. How lame? What a waste of time! :-( Luckily, I had an offer from my friend today to go visit the library in Totsuka with him tomorrow. The stock of books should be larger there than our library. Maybe I'll go visit Tsutaya for some movies also. It was an unlucky and lucky day. BORING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home