free web tracker soliloquies: a bit depressed...

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Thursday, October 28, 2004

a bit depressed...


Yes as the title says, I'm a bit depressed indeed. Pretty deeply too.

I've made the possible cause to it, but is the thing resulted from this cause the actual reason for it? Or is it because I'm swallowed in by the waves of busyness? Do I lack aggressiveness? I know it's impossible for me to obtain the answers to these questions unless I ask directly, but I'll just keep it to myself for now.

Carefulness? Hopefully, but unlikely. My guess is that "it" is resulting from 3 reasons I've thought up of inside my mind...my expectations are higher, but tough luck. Am I making the right choice here? Hope so...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home