free web tracker soliloquies: fully printed and ready

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Sunday, October 24, 2004

fully printed and ready


Wa-la! I don't think I'm going to need a new printer after all...I mean, for now. An installation of a new ink cartridge did just the job. Maybe we'll buy it before the New Year's Day, in order to make it possible to print out Nengajyos nicer and prettier. lol

So, since the printer behaved nicely today, I was able to print out full 34 pages of my senior thesis today. Yes, I filed it with the file thing I bought on Saturday. It's all ready to be handed in! Yay! Now, that's gotten out of my of my mind, I would focus on the Culture Festival until that's finished. After that, I'll begin studying for the Exit Exam. No time to lose...better enjoy the 5-day break I'm having academically, up until the due date of the graduation thesis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home