free web tracker soliloquies: outcome of the marina episode

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

outcome of the marina episode


Remember how I talked about on how Zushi Marina was used as one of the locations for the new "gekku" drama, "Last Christmas"? The episode featuring, or that took place in Zushi Marina aired yesterday, and my hometown made it's apperances throughout the episode. I would've loved to see the actual filiming scene...oh well, my hometown showing up in a drama was a good enough of a gift for me. Thank you, producers! You guys showed it really romantically in the program. No, I'm not saying that the actual thing is dirty or anything, for your information. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home