free web tracker soliloquies: day 2 out of 4

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Saturday, October 09, 2004

day 2 out of 4

Yes, today was the unexpected break. I locked myself up indoor today, because it seemed like there was a typhoon approaching. It came indeed, at...5 PM. The typhoon brought a salt scenting "breeze", along with strong rainfall and wind. Is this salt "breeze" resulting from the seaside location I live? Or is it because the typhoon generated above the Pacific Ocean, and moved above it all the way here? I wonder why...

I'm really glad about the classes being cancelled, but I can't withstand being "canned" inside like this with nothing interesting to do. A day off is enough for me to recharge myself. It's difficult to make appointments so suddenly...I was able to make myself plans for Monday, but tomorrow's plans are yet to be decided. Sigh...another boooooooooooooooing (yes, 15 zeros) day home? NO WAY!

Well, I do have things I have to do, but it's really difficult for me to actually begin working on these so called "academic stuffs". Once I do get my hands on them, I am able to concentrate for a certain amount of time, however, my first step is always the most difficult.

The storm's "climax" had passed in the place I live already. Tomorrow would be a "taifu-ikka"; a great day, weather-wise. I may go get a haircut tomorrow, if I am unable to find anything to do besides it. Oh, this is what the sceanary looked like from my room during the climax...those innumerable white round things are raindrops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home