free web tracker soliloquies: october

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Friday, October 01, 2004

october


The time shown on this ferris wheel is probably close to the time I went to sleep last night. This may sound unbelievable, but I slept 10 hours straight, on a weekday! Yes, on a WEEKDAY. From 19:40 to 5:30. If I had done the math correctly, that's a 10 hour long sleep. Wow. I'm impressed myself.

Nothing is going on schedule recently. I used to get rid of all of my assignments, on the day they were assigned during the 1st trimester, but now I'm lacking the motivation necessary to do so. School sucks, and I can't seem to find the reasoning to go, and to take those boriing, time consuming, non-motivating, and wasteful classes, besides English, French, and Jiyu-Kenkyu. This fact is giving me bad effects, by not making me begin working on assignments, including English, before I start screaming on the nights before their due dates.

Monday's the due date for 4 assignments, and only one of the four homeworks given, is finished. Even if I put the fact that one of these assignments was assigned today into my calculation, this situation is bad. Really bad. Better get working, although I have absolutely no intention of doing so...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home