free web tracker soliloquies: immature

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

immature


I'm really stressed out from all the fuss that is bundled with human relationships. The human nature really disgusts me...prejudice, hatred, dissatisfied faces, absurdity, lack of sympathy...I am not perfect, therefore I should have some of those elements myself. But seeing those things on a daily basis is killing me. Why can't people have more consideration with each other? Lack of leeway is probably the reason...why are we at our utmost limit continuouslly anyway?


Craid David - Walking Away
I'm walking away
From the troubles in my life
I'm walking away
Oh, to find a better day

During the 6th period today, 2 exchange students from Australia asked the EF classes to perform our Kumitaiso. This request really pissed me off, since the demand came in when we were just about to be dismissed, but because of our P.E. teacher's decision, the performance was official, unavoidable.

Well, this is an
international cultural exchange of some sort, so after the performance was declared official, I decided to do my best, to show our traditional(?) culture. I wouldn't say who, but unfortunately, there were these bastards whom fooled around, saying "San-kyuuuuu", giving out and throwing kisses, and waving during the performance. This is like killing our own image ourselves. Japanese high schoolers are indeed immature both physically and mentally, and students in our school are even more immature than the Japanese standards. It's a fact when comparisons are made, but why do we have to encourage and disperse that ourselves? Such a shame. Shame, shame, shame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home