free web tracker soliloquies: today(pronounced too-da-ee)

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Saturday, October 02, 2004

today(pronounced too-da-ee)


Ichiro. He's one, fine baseball player. 259 hits and counting, with 10 more chances. Wow.

I'm about to be killed mentally from all the stuff I have to do by Mon., but I was
actually close to being killed physically today in the school library. We had a necessity to use a power outlet during the editing process. So, I plugged in the power cable into the socket, as anyone would do whey they are in a need to use an equipment that uses electricity to work. The moment I plugged in the cord, sparks spurted out of the outlet, with some fume rising up as a result of it. I jumped back from the exclaimation. Luckily, I didn't electricute from the shortage. However, the wire I pluged in actually BURNT and MELTED from this incident, making it useless. Lucky me, sorry wire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home