free web tracker soliloquies: diagram revision

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Friday, October 15, 2004

diagram revision


Guess what? Today, I noticed that there was a comment posted from this person in Romania. What am I supposed to do when someone posts his or her comment here? Re-comment myself on that particular post, or just take it as a general "comment"? Oh well. Thanks for visiting!

First of all, I would like to say that I'm not a "train maniac" whatsoever, so if you were counting on me in that way, sorry. I'm going to trait your expectations. lol

Anyway, back to the topic. I normally take the JR Yokosuka Line to school. As some of you may know already, East Japan Railway Company's diagram revision is going into effect tomorrow, and Yokosuka Line is listed up as one of the lines with a major revision. They are going to increase the amount of Shonan-Shinjuku Line trains, which goes to Utsunomiya in Tochigi Prefecture, via Shibuya, Shinjuku and Ikebukuro. I usually take the train, which departs my station at 7:05 in the morning. This train allows me to make my transfer to the subway line smoothly every morning. Increasement of trains is a nice news to hear, although I wouldn't want my daily pattern interrupted because of it.

Also, I think there's a big problem with Shonan-Shinjuku Line itself. Yes, this new line allows me to go to Shibuya or Shinjuku without transfer, but the train fee is really expensive, when we compare it with Tokyu Toyoko line. The time is comparable, but the train fee is about 1.5 times more expensive. I know that it is easier taking Shonan-Shinjuku Line, although I'm not sure if that extra 300 yen is worth the price.

Oh yeah, I heard this annoucement on the subway line today, saying that they also are planning a diagram revision also. This can become another obstacle for me...bummer. I hope the timetable remains the same. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home