free web tracker soliloquies: a long day

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

a long day


I know. These photos I'm using are getting irrelavant to the posts. I always carried around my digital camera to most of the places I went during the summer vacation, but that is not possible nowadays...yes, I do sight somethings I would like to use as the topic for this blog in my daily life, however, it is really difficult to take pictures in the public. lol

Anyway...today was sooooo long, I mean I felt like I was locked up in school for 10 hours or something. I
totally understand the fact that physically, a day is 23 hours and 56 min and there's no doubt about that, but I felt as if I was going back and forth inside the flow of time. The periods felt far longer than 50 minutes, and it was still the 3rd period, even though it felt like lunch recess. Wednesdays are thick, classwise. Maybe the gap of thickness between Tuesday and Wednesday was contributing to the effect, along with the chronic dullness I have towards my schoollife. Yeah, like there actually are remedies for this.

My group's Culture Festival project began today. I'm going to have to make appointments with 5 of the native teachers in the faculty by Thursday next week. Tough job, but the Culture Festival is like the only reason I find to actually make me go to school, besides friendship and that sort of stuff. I'm going of to put in all my effort to make our Culture Festival project a major sucess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home