free web tracker soliloquies: last christmas

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

last christmas


Wham! - Last Christmas
Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day, You gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special

A new "gekku" drama began yesterday on Fuji-TV, which themes itself on Christmas. Basically, I have absolutely no interest towards television programs, especially Japanese ones, which results me not having much knowledge on television programs and on talents whom are popular here.

But on Sunday, someone recommended me this drama called "Last Christmas", which actually made me videotape the program last night to see it later on, since I was out pretty late last night. I saw the recording after I came home today. And yes, I...liked it! The plot was a bit different from the one that I imagined of, but it still was nice. The only part I didn't like was the plot developing too rapidly...God, it's still the first episode, and the producers are telling us EVERYTHING.

Maybe some of you noticed watching it last night, but when Kenji Haruki adapts the plan proposed by Naoya Higaki in the drama, he changes the location of the promotion event kinda thing to Zushi Marina, which of course is really close to the place I live. So from curiosity, I searched for the filming date. It turned out that it already had taken place on 10/2. I found this photo that someone took on the filming day. The first one's the lighting installed at the site for use with the filming, and the second one's the actual scene, which supposedly has Akiko Yada in it. Yeah, the photo's a bit blurry, but...oh well. Better than nothing. I can't wait till the "Marina" episode. lol

Pic 1


Pic 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home