free web tracker soliloquies: not much to say...

soliloquies

so・lil・o・quy/- n. [C,U] a speech in a play in which a character talks to himself or herself, so that the audience know the character's thoughts.

Saturday, October 16, 2004

not much to say...


I really don't have anything to write about today...the school was only 4 periods long, and I cancelled all of the things I was planning to do after class, since I had this feeling that I was beginning to catch a cold. Later half of this October is really important for us, especially the "I Rui" students. The teachers are continually telling us to not be absent on the days before the final due date of our senior theses. I definately wouldn't want to be put on a guilt of not coming to school, finishing up the thesis, because my thesis is already about 80& complete, and I am planning to wrap it up during the 2 day break we are given on the 19th and the 20th.

The Eiken is coming up tomorrow, even though I haven't done any studying or made any tactics for it. Those vocabs aren't English, in my opinion. I think I'll do better if I use a four cornered pencil for choosing answers. lol

For most of the problems, I am able to understand the definitions of 2 of the 4 vocabulary listed up as answer candidates. Unfortunately, both of those words I know aren't the answer for that particular problem, and I'm sure about that, which makes my chance of getting that problem 50%. I suck at choosing the correct one in circumstances like this. Well, good luck for me. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home